Which is the best foot massager available in India?
The most common cause of a dis comfort, pain and numbness feeling in your feet is nerve damage, often related to diabetes. There are other possible causes though, too. The pain from burning feet can be intermittent or constant and range from mild to severe. Your feet may feel hot, tingling, prickling, or numb. The pain is often worse at night. So let us checkout the Best Foot Massager Machine Available India 2019
|Best Foot Massagers||Warranty||Available|
|JSB HF05 Leg and Foot Massager||1 year||Amazon|
|Lifelong LLM99 Calf and Leg Massager||1 year||Amazon|
|Agaro Foldable Foot and Calf Massager||1 year||Amazon|
|Robotouch Pedilax Foot Massager||1 year||Amazon|
|HealthSense LM350 Leg and Foot Massager||1 year||Amazon|
|Quantico Qt Reflex 6 in 1 Foot and Calf Massager||1 year||Amazon|
|GHK Leg and Foot Massager Machine||1 year||Amazon|
Best Leg Foot Massagers in india 2019
1. JSB HF60 Shiatsu Leg, Foot and Thigh Massager with Heat (Black)
Key features of the JSB HF60 Shiatsu Leg, Foot and Thigh Massager with Heat (Black)
- Contoured air bag compression massage
- With relaxing vibration for feet, ankle
- Calves and thighs all at the same time
- Upper massage panel is flexible Covering
- Thighs infrared heating in thigh and upper calves
- Reflexology rollers on foot insole
- With special heel up liftment nodal advantage
2. JSB HF05 Leg and Foot Massager (Silver-Black)
Key features of the JSB HF05 Leg and Foot Massager (Silver-Black)
- JSB HF05 leg massager machine works on Vibration and Kneading Functions
- 3 Modes of Vibration + 3 Modes of Kneading
- Machine can recline upto 45 degrees : Use while sitting/reclining
- Reflexology Foot Plate to ease foot pain
- Rubber Knead Pad to effectively Massages Feet / Ankles and Calves
- Helps in relieving muscle tension and aids better blood circulation
- 15-minute Auto Shut-off
3. JSB HF51 Leg Foot Shiatsu Massager with Heat
Key features of the JSB HF51 Leg Foot Shiatsu Massager with Heat
- Effectively squeezes and massages feet
- Ankles & calves all at the same time
- Flexible rubber kneading pads feel like a real massage
- Special roller targets calf muscles, ball and arch of foot
- Reflexology foot plate with a very gentle vibration mode
- With Soothing Heat on foot soles
4. JSB HF28 Compact Portable Foot Massager
Key features of the JSB HF28 Compact Portable Foot Massager
- Effective presses foot and ankle muscles
- Can be used for foot, ankle, calves, thighs or arms
- Compact and Multi-Functional Design
- Increases blood circulation and releases stress
- With Kneading Pads for a close massage experience
Most Frequently Asked Questions ?
In reflexology pressure is applied to these reflexes on the feet, which promotes good health. Here are some health benefits of foot massage and reflexology:
- Improves blood circulation:
Due to a sedentary lifestyle, many people don’t use their feet muscles properly, thus impeding good blood flow. Also, tight, pointed shoes–especially high heels–hinder circulation. Ten minutes of foot massage daily helps in transporting oxygen to the body’s cells, which is essential for overall health.
- Helps in relaxation:
After a tiring and stressful day, a foot massage is a soothing and relaxing way to relax, particularly after a long day of standing and walking around, as the feet tend to swell up. Massage and reflexology of 5 to 10 minutes before going to bed can improve feelings of general well-being.
- Promotes better sleep:
The best time to do foot massage is before going to bed. A soothing and relaxing foot massage improves the blood circulation. This helps in getting a peaceful sleep.
- Relieves body pains:
This is the best part of reflexology. If done carefully, it treats pains and aches such as headaches, migraines, neck pain, lower and upper backaches.
- Improves mood and fights depression:
Foot massage and reflexology helps in fighting depression. Certain points on the feet are helpful in alleviating depression symptoms. Massaging these points or applying pressure to them for a few minutes 2 or 3 times a day can help relieve symptoms of depression.
- Makes feet healthier:
One easy way to help keep your feet healthy and free from foot problems is a regular foot massage. It helps stimulate the muscles around your feet, lessens stiffness and even reduces pain in the ankles or the heels. Plus, a short 5-minute foot massage daily will make your ankles strong and flexible, thus preventing unpleasant ankle and foot injuries.
- Alleviates swelling (edema)
Regular foot massage during pregnancy can help reduce the effects of edema, which is swelling in the feet and ankles due to fluid retention. This is very common during pregnancy, especially in the last trimester.